Sapa - A town sank in a cloud of vigor, wrapped in footsteps each guest set foot. A town in the fog, painting a picture painted water charming. Silver Falls day and night fun in the village of Lao Chai, Ta Van and cultural beauty thousands of ethnic minority.
Here, there are invaluable resources that are cool, cool climate, with a variety of nuances. Located at an average elevation of 1500m - 1800m, Sa Pa is more or less temperate with temperate country, with cool temperatures of 15-18 ° C and four distinct seasons. Sapa tourism - the city of thousands of flowers, the mountain road through the attractive attractions.
More interesting, visitors can participate in the rattan hunting Y Rat. Visitors will come to a strange space, full of experience of the high mountains of the North. Watch the clouds floating drifting virtual reality, hugging the misty mountains into the realm of virtual reality.
a famous place which everyone want to visit
In Italy, tourists will be surprised because the middle of the paint and the glass has the terraces wonders to love. Terraced fields are in most Bat Xat district, but the most beautiful ones are in Italy, Lao Chai, Chu Lin ... Therefore, in recent years, Italy became famous and famous for tourists. domestically and internationally. Foreigners and photographers from Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, ... dive to Lao Cai to see the terraced fields, breathe fresh air, record the pictures so passionate people.
The higher the visitors, the more interesting is Bat Xat not only beautiful in the green of the mountains, the yellow of the land, the rice that on this land also see the beauty of the soul of the Mong, Ha Nhi, Dao ... in the hospitality of the people.
From the center of Sa Pa town, follow the road towards Fanxipan mountain about 2km, tourists will come to Cat Cat sapavietnamtrekking.com/ (San Sa Ho commune, Sa Pa district, Lao Cai province). Located at the foot of the Hoang Lien Son mountain range, amidst clouds of thousands of winds, Cat Cat is an ideal eco-tourist destination for visitors to explore and explore the cultural life of the Northwestern people.
Besides growing rice, H'mong people in Cat Cat also develop traditional handicrafts such as weaving linen, woven household tools, silver carving and forging tools. In Cat Cat village, visitors will visit the exhibition area and sell the traditional handicrafts of the Mong people. Sophisticated and unique products created by the skillful hands of the people here not only bring vitality to the village but also express the culture of the Mong people are preserved, preserved through generations.
- Here are some highlights from our 19th National Youth Awards on Capitol Hill in Washington
- HHF National Awards Ceremony
- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, CATIE! Please join me in wishing this beautiful young lady and my dear friend, Catie
- Had a great night! Thank you to everyone that has wished me a happy birthday today
- It was great to be a part of HHF’s National Awards Ceremony
- Continuing to change the way we do media and see lifestlyle
- Day 2 in Spain I’m having so much fun here!! I’m also thinking about my upcoming show on Feb 16th a
- Hey guys
- I’m so grateful I found aspecial sponsor for this event
- Check out my brand new promotional video! Please leave me a comment on YOUTUBE to make me smile
- JUST RELEASED! Now you can preview the album EXIST before you stop by to purchase it on iTunes or Be
- Quick question for my fellow athletes: what do y’all do for abdominal strains? I’ve been pulling tuc
- Anthrofest is here!!!! This Friday I’ll be presenting my theoretical framework for African-American
- Many said it couldn't be done, but after years of work, extraordinary bipartisan legislation for eco
- Goodnight Facebook, THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR AMAZING support and well wishes, I know I'm a big crybaby
- On another note, IN THE HEIGHTS Olney/Roundhouse has been nominated for the Helen Hayes Awards in DC
- Retweeted Prashant Bhushan (@pbhushan1):Modi needed Anna only to discredit the Congress &climb to po
- Arun FerreiraArun Ferreira, Colours of Cage : A Prison Memoir, 2014, Aleph Book Company Delhi, Pages
- If you’re reading this, and at some point we’ve ever had an argument, a falling out, or just simply
- For Valentine's Day, I'm supporting women by backing the campaign to recall Judge Persky
- vietnam traditional village
- I had a nice conversation with Clifton Leaf from Fortune two weeks ago
- MOVING SALE - Everything must go ASAP! (Updated) Pick up only (Furniture can be disassembled) Gray F
- Folks: I am really upset after seeing what the UMPD, the police force associated with and financed b
- Friends (and friends of friends) in the Brainiac Corridor, aka Boston/Cambridge, MA: your favorite p
- Boston/Cambridge area friends: The Gated Community Boston Franchise returns to the glorious Tavern a
- And now after everything I know this: There is a reason I am here, and that reason is bigger than m
- Thank you to the Thetrend Talk Show for having me today! I appreciate these beautiful Latina ladies
- It took a few days, but I have un-liked every commercial enterprise posting to my Facebook wall
- Civilizations that were advanced and rich disappeared because of bad leaderships