In the article "5 ways to move from Hanoi to Sapa", Dichungtaxi hopes to help you find the most suitable form of migration.
Sapa travel by motorbike is a suitable choice for people, people. With the cost of less than 150,000 gasoline for a distance of nearly 400km, you can comfortably conquer the highways, sightseeing, taking pictures at any time ...
To travel Sapa is convenient, as well, Dichungtaxi suggests you should follow one of two lines as well:
Follow the direction of Lao Cai:
Option 1: Ha Noi - Vinh Phuc - Viet Tri - Phong Chau - Doan Hung - Yen Bai - Lao Cai - Sapa (total road about 360km)
Method 2: Ha Noi - Hoa Lac - Son Tay - Trung Ha - Phong Chau - Phong Chau - Doan Hung - along 70 - Lao Cai - Sapa (Total road 370km)
Sapa travels in Lai Chau direction:
Itinerary: Hanoi - Hoa Lac - Son Tay - Thanh Son - 32 km - Sapa (total road 420km)
However, motorbike travel requires you to have good health, persistence, love to explore and conquer. More importantly, you have to study the weather as well as the weather, especially in the rainy season.
Limousine is a comfortable, comfortable and affordable car. There are currently two 9-seater limousine and 29-seater limousine for Ha Noi - Sapa - Hanoi. The car will pick up passengers in the old town area of Hanoi and Sapa town. The price for a passenger varies from 370,000 VND - 450,000 VND / seat.
The disadvantage of this car is the high cost, the number of cars and seats are limited so often out of early tickets, especially tickets last week.
Sapa tourism by train is quite select people because of cheap and safe. There are two types of ships: SP (fast) and LC (slow), departing from Hanoi Railway Station in the evening (19h - 22h) and Lao Cai Station early in the morning (5am - 7am).
There are many types of chairs you can choose such as soft chairs, hard chairs, air-conditioned beds ... Hard seats are about 150k / guest (departing in Hanoi) and soft seats are 280k / guest. The boat is about 6 people and costs about 480k / person. The boat is about 4 people, the price is 560k / person and the boat is about 2 people high, 3,200k / person (all come from Hanoi).
However, traveling by train takes a lot of time and must catch a bus for about 50,000 VND / person to the beautiful town of Sapa. In addition, train tickets on weekends are extremely expensive and must be reserved several days in advance.
If you ride in bed, the price is from 230k - 280k / person / pm and depart from My Dinh, Luong Yen or Gia Lam (Ha Noi) bus station to SaPa sapavietnamtrekking.com/ only 8 - 9 hours. Travel by coach has the advantage of going straight to SaPa tourist destination does not stop at any station, and the car also runs overnight as the train.
However, with bunk beds on the second floor, the passengers are quite upset by the feeling of floating, easy to get sick of the high slope, bumpy. In addition, you may have to wait long or be transported if fewer guests.
Taxis are the fastest and most convenient way to travel within 5 hours. You can comfortably stop the car, take a scenic vacation along the way and stay tuned. However, taxi rates from Hanoi - Sapa are quite high and usually count in kilometers. Moreover, not all drivers are familiar with the North West line.
The above is the most comprehensive information on "5 ways to move from Hanoi to Sapa." If you have a plan to travel Sapa let us prepare the media for you.
- We know this from history: Each one of us has the capacity for dehumanizing hatred of those who we d
- VAT DEFINITION – A DETAILED LOOK AT AN IMPORTANT TAX IN VIETNAM
- What's on my mind
- What's on my mind
- "Being a highly visible, queer black woman in a field that is overwhelmingly homogeneous across line
- “A tight labor market alone can’t undo a legacy of unequal school funding, residential segregation o
- writers friends! apply to the jack jones lit fellowship! it's magical
- come through Pineapple Street Media!!!!!! -A full-time
- Want to fast-track your tech career in Oakland and Alameda County? Join Hack the Hood Tech Ladder Ac
- If you're reading this, even if we barely talk, go back to celebrating Christmas, enjoying the day o
- Day 2 at Storyhunter: My three-year-old recommends I call it Storyrunter
- As I attempted to delete Facebook apps this weekend, it brought back way too many memories
- I thought I knew a bit about the Civil Rights movement, but I have a lot more catching up to do appa
- I'm not ready to say teachers need guns in classrooms
- Okay, who is going to be in Austin for #SXSWEDU March 4-8th? Zakiya Harris and I are presenting work
- Do you know a terrific #videographer who would do a great job doing a project tied to #thefutureofwo
- Hack the Hood is looking for a super-talented and organized #producer to plan and execute a series o
- #Assistantproducer! Are you an up and coming talent, with video, multimedia, project management and
- I remember this show as if it were only 38 years ago
- When u just CANT GET ENOUGH! :P Cuckoo for Q Q Puffs! u guys hear about the hot new steaming #Qano
- “I do not yield
- No more cell phone notification between 8 pm and 8 am
- 11/365 My friend Joshua Davies asked why I was taking a picture every day
- Mixing up some brown-butter snickerdoodles, which are one of the best cookies in my opinion
- You'll have to tell me when the world is ending, I didn't get the text
- The latest time-lapse video is up and live
- MJ: Remember this baby
- "Without a global revolution in the sphere of human consciousness, nothing will change for the bette
- Some questions and a workshop format to figure out a complex system's inclinations (and separating b